Sunday, August 12, 2007

Soggy, Monsoon Memories

Hello all, just checking in and posting a few more pictures. First week of school is successfully behind us. Not too much to report from this end, just slowly getting into the swing of things. Trying my best to embrace the bittersweet monsoon, but I will be ready for the end, in a little over a month. Here are a few more random pictures to keep you interested. One is of me at flag hill, a candid shot. The other is of my fellow staff members. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris! Thanks for the link so I can keep up with your adventures! I have always enjoyed hearing about what you are up to over the years and it was great to hang out before you left the country. Sounds like you are settling in just fine. Good to hear you are hangin' with your fellow staffers. You know no strangers for sure. ~Melis

Essie said...

Dear Chris - Mom will be here Wedn to do Helen's hair. Write you again. Glad your first week of school went well. No more toothaches.
Love,
Helen, Esther & Sylvia