Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogworthy

I am writing to express my regrets for not having a recent blog entry. The last thing I want to do is lose my precious audience. However, blogworthy occurrences on the hillside have been less then plentiful as of late. Truthfully, they have been non-existent. This is not to say I am not enjoying myself as much as possible. I guess winter break stories are just a hard act to follow.


Here is a picture that I forgot to put in my Nepal post. This is my porter Rama, nice guy, we really hit it off the night we arrived and on the trek. After one of our rest stops he takes his jacket off to revel this sweet Tony Kukoc Chicago Bulls throwback jersey. I told him that I was from Chicago and a Bulls fan. My porter Rama's reppin' Chi-Town!!! I just thought it was ironic that my porter in the Annapurna region of Nepal was wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey. Of course I had to take a picture.

Anyway, I am going for a motorcycle ride today I will bring my camera along in case anything good happens. Hope all is well.

3 comments:

a.Christa, u.Joe said...

Hey Chris,

Glad to hear you are coming home, but will miss the beautiful descriptions you have posted. What a wonderful experience you are having. One thing we can tell you, you are missing a lot of snow in our neck of the woods. We can't wait for spring to arrive!

Love, a.Christa & u.Joe

Health LINE said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. Beauty tips

Health LINE said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. Beauty tips