Monday, February 4, 2008

Video Clip from New Years Paratrekking

So my buddy Pete just put up a sweet video about our New Years paratrekking trip up Kourchon in the Annapurna Range of Nepal. That blue and yellow glider that you can see for a few seconds as Pete pans around is me. Great memories, and a great way to spend the first day of a new year, free as a bird (literally). Take a look, I hope you enjoy it a fraction of how much I enjoyed it.



Here is the YouTube link in case you want to see it a little better. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qud0uWByZQ

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mikeg said...

Did he say he was going to Tibet and back? Amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

Chris G said...

He was just playing around, no one flew to Tibet. It's that dry English humor, it is hard to understand.

Katie said...

wow!! that's incredible.

The HAM formerly known as RunnerGirl_Yee_HAW said...

G- That's spectacular! After the race at midnight in Central Park, I spent the bulk of my New Year's Day making and eating black eyed peas and ham...damn fine way to spend a day, but not nearly as cool! ;)

Unknown said...

Sweet!