Thursday, May 1, 2008

GHARD WARE - Here it comes!!!


High in the Himalayan foothills lies the sleepy town of Landour. It is here that the beginnings of an amazing clothing concept was begun. GHARDWARE, a rugged, stylish, functional line of hard working wool clothing. Equally at home in the woodlot, construction site, around the campfire, on a rainy fall day, or around town. Your GHARDWARE was designed, tested and handmade in the Himalayas...

Sounds like a commercial doesn't it, well guess what it is. I have decided to try and launch my own line of awesome wool clothes, that are all of what is mentioned above but so much more. Tailor services in India are cheap and highly skilled, it is for this reason that I began playing with different designs for work and play. What I have come up with so far is two amazing pieces of clothing that I feel are too good to not try and market in the US. I just know if I only bring home the few pairs I had made for myself, tons of people would come up to me and say, "Hey, where did you get those awesome pants?" And I would have to kick myself for not trying to market them. So to keep my ass from getting kicked I decided to go for it!! What do I have to lose? So I am importing 100 or so pieces to see if I can stir up some interest. I am starting my line with a nice pair of wool work pant, that blow Carharts away. Both lined and un-lined. The flagship piece of my line is a sick two-toned wool hoodie sweatshirt that features, windproof nylon lining, reinforced shoulders, longer tail hem to cover that plumbers crack, pitzips, thumb holes at the cuff and a few trick pockets. If these pieces take off I have plenty more designs to drop. Stay tuned for pictures. Pre-orders will be accepted.

Hoodie action pose

Hoodie will also come in a great lightish blue and charcoal gray combo

Pants-will come in two diferent colors charcoal gray and the green on the hoodie.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Those look awesome! I am so proud of you! This is gonna rock!

Mikeg said...

That looks pretty cool. When you are ready for a Colorado distributor...let me know. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm in!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.