Friday, December 21, 2007

I LOVE NEPAL!!!!

When you travel, some destinations just seem right. Something about the place makes you happy, or at home. Nepal is that way. Nepal is a beautiful country filled with beautiful, smiling people. I am enjoying myself immensely here. Had 2 great paragliding flights yesterday in an amazing settnig. The mountains here are huge, pictures don't describe them.
The motorcycle ride to Delhi was less than fun. Dirty, dusty, a bit scary, uncomfortable, but pretty uneventful. I arrived at a friends house in time for lunch. So I survived the ride.
I will write more soon. With pictures I hope.

Before I sign off I would like to wish everyone the warmest holiday greetings. I wish I was there with you, sitting by a fire, enjoying some great Christmas cheer. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Nepal.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;-)